Vertical leg crunch - Abs Exercise
Vertical leg crunch benefits:
The vertical leg crunch builds core strength which results in an increase in overall strength.
This exercise also Improves Balance and Posture through increasing muscular growth around the spine.
This form of crunch can help flatten the stomach and improve overall metabolism.
Correct Vertical leg crunch Technique:
- The vertical leg crunch can be done with either your hands set against the back of your head or with your arms extended up toward the ceiling.
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat.
- lift your legs so they’re straight and held up vertical.
- Contract your abdominals and obliques to lift your shoulders and upper back from the floor.
- If you’re holding your arms straight, reach up toward your shoelaces. Slowly return your back and shoulders to the floor and then go right into the next repetition.