Fish oil benefits
The bodybuilders often have several steps ahead of the scientists when it comes to discovering new concepts in nutrition and exercise.
They enjoyed the benefits of low-fat diets long before the medical profession accepts the warnings well felt in the matter of guru Nathan Pritikin. Recognition of the benefits of fish oil in the 90s, was not a very big news for many bodybuilders who took advantage of these properties for decades. There again, however, it is the hidden health benefits.
List of some fish oil benefits :
1) Quick Muscle Recovery After a Workout.
2) Boosting Mental Effects and Combating Mental Illnesses.
3) Reducing the Risks of Heart Disease.
Be aware that any information resource which claims fish oil is a catch-all solution to all heart problems is blatantly false. Fish oil only has positive benefits for certain heart problems and may potentially introduce extra risks for some people.
4) Youthful and Clean Looking Skin.
5) Slowing-Down Age Related Vision Disease.
6) Benefits for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women.
7) Omega-3 Combats the Inflammation Symptoms in Arthritis.
8) Fighting Negative Long Term Effects of Type 2 Diabetes by Reducing Triglycerides.
9) Positively Related to Fighting Back the Risk of Cancer.
Some of the fish oil benefits have already been well-documented and solidly proven by research others are still in the process of being meticulously mapped out by science.